GROUP MEMBERSHIP PAYPAL CODE
Ecology Agriculutre Trade, Inc., makes every effort to ensure that all information presented on this website is as accurate and as up-to-date as possible. All Host listings and member or guest profiles are provided and maintained by their owners. Every effort has been made to ensure members provide only accurate and correct information. EAT Inc., hereby disclaims any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors, omissions, misleading information, or any potential travel problem caused by information displayed on this website.
EAT Inc., accepts no liability for any member, visitor, or Host related incidents. We recommend that all members or guests take out an adequate insurance policy and that all Hosts also hold insurance to cover any member or guest-related incident.
PLEASE ADD THIS TO GARDEN CLUB PAGE
How it Works
EAT Inc, is an indigenous sharing society. Members and guests spend their time at the My Eco Hive host farm helping out on our farm or green spaces. They help to plant food and maintain the gardens, share information, and learn about permaculture, organic farming, and sustainability. Every member of our “Good Neighbors Garden Club” must work on the farm at least 4 hours a month to receive a free box of various foods and herbs grown on the farm during each harvest. Bringing and sharing healthy snacks and beverages is welcomed at the Meetup. This is a way to experience communal living in the heart of nature and practical farming skills.
The membership is open to anyone 18 years of age or older, regardless of experience. Group or family membership includes up to 8 members of your family or group. Each member thereafter must pay the $11 membership due per additional person. Membership is valid for one year from the day it is purchased. If you still pay the membership dues but do not participate in gardening activities, the food box you receive will be at a discounted rate. We encourage everyone who would like to work together to strengthen sustainable agriculture to be a part of EAT.
From time to time, EAT offers and hosts a variety of educational opportunities, including growing fruits and vegetables, survival and prepping, rainwater catchment, renewable energy, and construction projects. We also host workshops in garden therapy, making value-added products like upcycling furniture, tires into stools, various arts and crafts, tonics, teas, and much more. We welcome you to be a part of the return to the land and agriculture movement.
PLEASE REPLACE THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION INSTEAD.
INSTEAD POST THE RULES ON THE PAGE
Waiver and Release of Liability. I, intending to be legally bound for myself and my heirs, personal representatives, next of kin, and anyone who might make a claim on my behalf, hereby waive, release, and discharge Ecology Agriculture Trade, Inc, My Eco Hive, and its owners, heirs, members, elected officials, officers, agents, employees, and volunteers from any and all claims for damages and/or liability, whether caused by any active or passive negligent act or omission of Ecology Agriculture Trade, Inc, My Eco Hive, or its owners, elected officials, officers, agents, employees, and/or volunteers, or otherwise related to my volunteering and promise not to sue Ecology Agriculture Trade, Inc, My Eco Hive or its owners, heirs, elected officials, officers, agents, employees, and/or volunteers for any damages I incur in connection with Volunteering at our host sites. This release and waiver extends to all claims of every kind or nature whatsoever, foreseen or unforeseen, known or unknown.
PAYPAL SUBSCRIPTION CODE:
Ecology Agriculture Trade, Inc. (EAT) & My Eco Hive Presents
The Good Neighbors Garden Club
Membership Dues: $11 month subscription
Unite with good neighbors to grow and share food.
Join Our Redland, Florida My Eco Hive Meet-Up
Private Indigenous Farm & Retreat Space
Join Our Hive. Thrive.
Avoid world crisis, pending food shortages, and supply chain chaos.
We open our Redland, Florida private farm for good neighbors to grow and share free organic food.
My Eco Hive Garden Club Meet
Sundays 1oam – 3pm
In exchange for your good help on the farm, we grow food together and when we harvest
we share FREE food.
Connect with the land and learn how to live sustainably.
Get to meet good neighbors. Establish a support system for you and your family.
Learn survival, prepping and preparendenss.
Together, we will learn to SURVIVE & THRIVE in these uncertain times.
They can fill out a form on the same page. You can use the existing or create a better form I will create a membership disclaimer they have to agree to terms and conditions then they are directed to pay via Paypal as a SUBSCRIPTION recurring at $11 month.
First Name, Last Name
Social media pages:
Do you have any gardening or farming experience or are you a Newbie? (radio buttons)
What skills or talents would you like to offer?
We would like a healthy community and stress-free members. We share information and resources to empower everyone. Do you have any urgent needs you would like to share?
GOOD NEIGHBOR GARDEN CLUB RULES:
Certified Wildlife Habitat.
The property is recognized for its commitment to sustainably providing the essential elements of wildlife habitat.
1. Be respectful to our members and our beautiful planet. Keep it clean, and green, and be healthy. Be willing to share knowledge and learn from others.
2. Be prepared to connect with nature. We are located in a natural setting where wildlife may be present. We’re a certified wildlife habitat planting flora that attracts bees, butterflies, and native species. Using common sense should be common practice. If you see dangerous wildlife, do not approach it but bring it to the attention of the Farm Manager.
3. Wear comfortable clothing, sunhat, boots/farming footwear. It’s advised to wear long pants and bring both a short sleeve/tank and long sleeve apparel. Pack water, face towel, and insect repellant.
4. We are located on private gated land. We are close to a nature preservation area where cell towers are not permitted. Your cell reception may be intermittent and spotty. Wifi is provided in one area of the farm to connect online or use wi-fi calling.
5. Be mindful of others and the peaceful environment of My Eco Hive, Redland, FL.
6. Everyone has a right to connect with nature and build and grow on the land in a way that is healthy and works for them. Respect indigenous and ancient practices of permaculture and sustainability. Some may plant bare feet or wear less clothing during hot weather.
7. Do not steal or intentionally damage property or equipment. Do not kill native species, flora, and fauna. We adhere to natural law and golden rule principles. Harm no one and let no one harm you. If you intentionally damage equipment or property, you are responsible for all expenses for the cost to repair or replace the item(s) damaged.
8. We are a sharing society. Bring and share healthy snacks and contributions.
9. Keep it clean, recycle, and compost. Dispose of trash in proper receptacles. Place compostable items in compost areas.
10. There is a three-strike warning for anyone who violates our policy and agreement. You will be given 2 warnings but on the third strike, your membership will be terminated and you will be immediately removed from the property.